Re: Question about RAC

From: Anurag Verma <anuragdba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 13:08:20 -0600

Do you mean for a single database, use 4 instances each in 2 servers??

Then what is the meaning of high availability??

If the customer wants RACing 4 seperate databases each with 2 RAC instances on the 2 servers/nodes, then that is possible.

If it is the first case, you have to educate the customer...

Anurag