Quick export question

From: Sweetser, Joe <Joe.Sweetser_at_infocrossing.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 08:45:13 -0700

Windows 2003, 10gR1

I am exporting to multiple files with the FILE and FILESIZE parameters. Does anyone know if there is a maximum number of files I can export to? I can't find one on Metalink or Google (so I am inclined to believe there is not a limit) but I figured I would ask here. This is the old export, not data pump. :-(

The reason is that I have to copy 60gb+ of files over a slow and somewhat unreliable network. I currently have filesize set to 15gb but I want to chop it down to 1gb so there is less to re-copy on a file copy failure.

Thanks,
-joe

http://www.peaceaday.com
--