Re: IO rate for U320 SCSI 15K RPM Hard Drive

From: Paul Drake <bdbafh_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 13:05:58 -0400

On 9/28/06, Allen, Brandon <Brandon.Allen_at_oneneck.com> wrote:

> I believe this will answer your questions:
>
> http://www.microsoft-oracle.com/assets/ppt/Oracle%20IO%20Topics.ppt

Brandon,

Nothing personal, but I wouldn't open any PowerPoint file right now.

Paul

http://isc.sans.org/diary.php?storyid=1740&isc=e00e839de65bb1e84a11f5ebf7ce0ea7 http://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=CVE-2006-4694

Unspecified vulnerability in PowerPoint in Microsoft Office 2000, Office XP and Office 2003 allows user-complicit attackers to execute arbitrary code via a crafted PPT file, as exploited by malware such as Exploit:Win32/Controlppt.W, Exploit:Win32/Controlppt.X, and Exploit-PPT.d /Trojan.PPDropper.F.