RE: PLSQL CPU consumption

From: Christian Antognini <Christian.Antognini_at_trivadis.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 07:38:24 +0200

Adrian

> I'm on a site whereby the plsql guys have won the war and the
> java guys call PLSQL packages which do nothing but return open
> ref cursors for fetching

In the very same situation, but I think it was a 10.1.0.3, I already saw performance problems due to a bug. The customer who hit that one was migrating from 8i where the application was running fine. Doing some comparison they were able to let open a bug... But, honestly, I don't know if that applies to 9.2.0.6.

HTH
Chris