Re: alter database recover managed standby database disconnect from session;

From: Syed Jaffar Hussain <sjaffarhussain_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 18:19:17 +0300

>>SQL> alter database recover managed standby database disconnect from session;

disconnect from session class is used for returning cursor back to the sql prompt of the session.

If you dont specifiy disconnect from session clasue, cursor wont return to sql prompt.

Jaffar

--
Best Regards,
Syed Jaffar Hussain

I blog at :http://jaffardba.blogspot.com/

http://www.oracle.com/technology/community/oracle_ace/ace1.html#hussain
"Winners don't do different things. They do things differently."