install http server against 9.2.0.6

From: Jeroen van Sluisdam <jeroen.van.sluisdam_at_thomascook.nl>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 10:14:29 +0200

Hi,

Am trying to install application server 10.1.3 against a 9.2.0.6 database on hpux 11.11 and get the following error

Output generated from configuration assistant "Starting HTTP Server": opmnctl: starting opmn and all managed processes...libopmnoraclenls.sl: unable to load kÂ?ÙoÀkÄ=‰ðÅ

Cannot find this error via google or metalink or manuals.

This opmnoraclenls library is installed. I have a default ORACLE_HOME set to my 9.2.0..6 installation and
when running the installer I selected a new HOME and setup to a different product directory. The library is ofcourse in the newly installed directories which are not in the ORACLE_HOME. Can this cause troubles, any other ideas maybe?

Thanks,

Jeroen