number of transactions per minute/hour

From: amonte <ax.mount_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 18:03:44 +0200

Hi

Does anyone know how to obtain the number of USER transactions per hour? Or per minute?

I know from user commits and user tollbacks we can get roughly the number of Updates/Inserts/Deletes. However I am also interested in SELECT.

I have looked at:

Parse calls, not good since it wont give correct numbers if my application behaves well and dont use event soft parses. Execute count, not good because I am not sure why, sometimes for each query it increases by 1 but sometimes by 3, 4, or 5 or even more. This has a problem because it includes recursive calls as well.

TIA Alex