re: utl_file, directories and oracle 8i

From: Paula Stankus <paulastankus_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 13:43:27 -0700 (PDT)

Okay,

  I have used utl_file successfully in my 8i databases. I have used directories successfully in my 10g databases. When I try to use utl_file and directories together in 8i it doesn't work and I end up using the utl_file with a specific file directory.

  Is there limitations in 8i to directories? I get invalid path.

  Thanks,
  Paula

Do you Yahoo!?

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Wed Sep 13 2006 - 15:43:27 CDT