Re: spool to symbol in vms

From: Barbara Baker <barb.baker_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 10:18:57 -0600

Rich:
This works wonderfully! Don't know why I struggled so long with symbols. The logical works so well, and it's nice and clean.

Bruce:
redefining sys$output also works. Rich is correct - there's some extra stuff in there I'd need to filter out.
But I can see some instances where this would really work great.

Kudos to you both!
Thanks for your responses.
Barb