IMPORT

From: <crcbedoy_at_proteccion.com.co>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 09:59:34 -0500

Hi all,

I am trying to import a file from one SID to another one, on Solaris. I made a full export for a specific user and prior importing, I created the user and all of its tablespaces, datafiles etc., but it is not allowing me to import its objects, I can't see any table or object under the user's schema:(, what should I do? any advise?

Isabel Bedoya Gómez
Centro de Gestión y Control
Tel. 2307500 ext: