Re: ** mv versus advanced replication

From: LS Cheng <exriscer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 17:43:11 +0200

If you are doing one-way propagation dont even consider advanced replication. If you are doing two way then your only choice is advanced replication, I dont think your choice is based on "How easy is to setup X", rather is what is your requirements.

MV Replication is very easy to setup but bear in mind the limitations and the volume of data you have to replicate. Consider also the interval, hourly, daily?

Regards