Re: Two 10g listeners at the same time

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 13:18:54 +0100

and how on earth would anyone discover this when a search, specifically for this string SUBSCRIBE_FOR_NODE_DOWN_EVENT returns no hits on metalink. I don't happen to agree with those who suggest that metalink should be google-searchable, but with the inability of the search engine to return hits that are there, I can see the arguments :(

On 9/1/06, Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_qg.com> wrote:

> Check Metalink article 284602.1. The parameter is actually:
>
> SUBSCRIBE_FOR_NODE_DOWN_EVENT_[LISTENER]=OFF
>
> where [LISTENER] is the name of the listener, which by default is
> "LISTENER".
>
> Enjoy!
>
> Rich

Niall Litchfield