FRM:92100:YOUR CONNECTION TO THE SERVER ...

From: Dean Paul <oracledbam_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2006 00:05:54 -0400

Hi,
Few users have been noticing error during data entry.The error is "FRM:92100:YOUR CONNECTION TO THE SERVER ...". We are having HRM/pAYROLL/FINANCE etc.
All modules are having this issue.Since this problem come and go, once users close everything and start another IE the applications work fine.We traces our network and didn't find any info.All applications are running on intranet(withing same campus).
Please advice.
Thx

Windows Live Spaces is here! It’s easy to create your own personal Web site.   http://spaces.live.com/signup.aspx