Re: Metalink is down, isn't it? Or it isjust on my side ...

From: Jurijs Velikanovs <j.velikanovs_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 13:15:22 +0100

Common Tanel !

> Oracle should let Google index metalink, then we'd at least be able to
> access the notes and bug descriptions from its cache. And the search would
> be *a bit* more accurate...

You can't say like that :) after Larry have told us: http://australianit.news.com.au/articles/0,7204,18341811%5E15841%5E%5Enbv%5E,00.html

Chief executive Larry Ellison says the California company's new search program "is one of the biggest products in years," and may help draw users away from Google

Oracle MEGA Search is far more advanced then Google ;)

Y.

PS Unfortunately doesn't work yet I am afraid.

--
Yury
+44 7738 013090 (GMT)