Re: all_synonyms: performance issues

From: Wolfgang Breitling <breitliw_at_centrexcc.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 09:43:42 -0700

I doubt that this sql is from a recursive sql. Recursive sql would go straight after the syn$ table, not the all_synonyms view. I am sure (as much as I can be from the distance) that the sql is issued from some application. Are you using a lot of public synonyms? Couldn't you use current_schema instead?

--
regards

Wolfgang Breitling
Oracle 7,8,8i,9i OCP DBA