RE: db corruption

From: Sweetser, Joe <Joe.Sweetser_at_infocrossing.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 07:30:32 -0700

Definitely second Mladen's recommendation. A quick & dirty way to find possible suspect tables (assuming Oracle knows what it wants to do with logging/nologging in its' own tables) is something like this. You may want to add/change excluded schemas based on the options you have installed.

hth,

-joe

select owner||'.'||table_name from dba_tables

where logging <> 'YES' (*** or logging = 'NO' ***)

and owner not in ('SYS', 'SYSTEM', 'DBSNMP', 'WKSYS', 'OLAPSYS', 'WMSYS', 'MDSYS', 'BIBCAT') order by owner, table_name;