Re: Logical Standby Issues (cont.)

From: Mark Strickland <strickland.mark_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 10:11:55 -0700

Yes, it's a single-column update. That column is not indexed, but there is a primary key and the primary key index does get used, ie, no full table scans. The table is 32768 blocks, 134217728 bytes. The primary key is on OID and there's also a non-unique index on OIDMORTGAGE. The update statement set ANEWCOLUMN=MARGIN. Here is the table description:

 Name
   Null? Type

Nothing else was happening during the test. I will send you the four AWR reports directly. Yes, it would be possible for me to re-run the test and take 5-minute AWR snapshots.

Mark
--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Fri Aug 11 2006 - 12:11:55 CDT