RE: can RMAN restore from zip file

From: <tristan.van.essen_at_accenture.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 10:51:06 +0200

>Speaking of writing to DVD, there are rumors of blue ray units, capable
>of writing 50GB? Has anybody here seen or heard anything like that?

How about the Wikipedia entry: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blu-ray_Disc

Seems like a very detailed article. Could be interesting; thanks for pointing that out Mladen.

Cheers,
Tristan

Tristan van Essen
Accenture Technology Solutions AG
Baslerstrasse 60
CH-8048 Zürich
Office: +41 44 405 3245
Mobile: +41 79 654 0592
Email: tristan.van.essen_at_accenture.com