Re: FreeNAS

From: Ethan Post <post.ethan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 13:46:31 -0500

OK, well my collegue just walked in with a 15GB Quantum Snap! Server that he picked up at a garage sale for $4. Will let you know how it goes. FreeNAS does not appear to support DHCP and we think we may have had an IP conflict which may have caused the locking issue. We don't have time to wrangle with network support over a static IP so we are going to test Snap server.