Re: RAC in NAS

From: Gints Plivna <gints.plivna_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 09:15:54 +0300

2006/8/2, Jared Still <jkstill_at_gmail.com>:
> Unless there's a fair chance of selling many thousands of copies,
> writing a book is largely a labor of love. Articles and presentations
> are much more enjoyable, and require smaller doses of commitment. :)

Probably ~10 people could write each his own article and compile them together in a book? :) I assume it is less work than writing a whole book and we already have at least one nice example.

> I'm not really qualified to write a storage book, and there are a number
> of people that are.

And here they are - necessary ~10 people! :))

> Let's see what happens, maybe this thread will provide incentive
> for someone with storage expertise to document their knowledge.

Yea, dum spiro spero - While I breathe, I hope!

Gints Plivna
http://www.gplivna.eu/