Re: RAC in NAS

From: Mark Brinsmead <pythianbrinsmead_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 21:48:45 -0600

On 8/1/06, Jared Still <jkstill_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> On 8/1/06, Mark Brinsmead <pythianbrinsmead_at_gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > [...]
> >

> Let's see what happens, maybe this thread will provide incentive
> for someone with storage expertise to document their knowledge.

Heck, I'll settle for someone with a really good dose of common-sense. And maybe a calculator. I'm not sure you need anything much fancier to meet *my* needs. ;-)

Of course, you've hit on exactly the reason that such books are so scarce. We've established that there is a market for at least 3 copies (I think Mogens sounded interested). Only another 999,997 more, and we can probably find a publisher who will be interested (and willing/able to adequately compensate the author).

Oh well. We've made a start. ;-)

--
Cheers,
-- Mark Brinsmead