RE: Tracing invalid rowid ora-01410

From: Saibabu Devabhaktuni <saibabu_d_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 14:49:26 -0700 (PDT)

Try this:

alter system set events '1410 trace name errorstack forever, level 3';

Thanks,
 Sai
http://sai-oracle.blogspot.com

The message file is: $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/mesg/oraus.msg I only mention it because I have been led to believe that you can trace
any of those events/messages.
OBVIOUS WARNING: Be careful with some of those - Oracle has stated that
you should only set them with direction from Oracle Support