RE: Tracing invalid rowid ora-01410

From: Hallas, John, Tech Dev <John.Hallas_at_gb.vodafone.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 16:54:11 +0100

$O_H/mesg/oraus.msg

Use strings to read it

-----Original Message-----
From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Schultz, Charles Sent: 27 July 2006 16:16
To: sharmakdeep_oracle_at_yahoo.com; oracle-l_at_freelists.org Subject: RE: Tracing invalid rowid ora-01410

I am thinking any of the errors can be traced with: event="<nnn> trace name errorstack level <x>" Not sure what the level would be for this error, but you might be able to start with 1.

Now I just have to wait for someone to correct me if I am wrong. =) I know there is a mesg file in $OH that describes all the events, but for the life of me I cannot remember it.
.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l