Re: ** books

From: Fuad Arshad <fuadar_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 07:50:07 -0700 (PDT)

to search archives go here

for good books connor mcdonald has a very good pl/sql book also steven feuesrtein has a pl/sql for dba's you might look at both of those

Hi,
  I am sure this is a repeat post : can some send me list of recommended books for 9i/10G for pl/sql, performance, dba. Also how can I search the archives for this list. Thanks for help.

Do you Yahoo!?