Re: ** books

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 12:29:06 -0700

Books that no DBA should be without, in no particular order:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/059600527X
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0596003811
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1590595300
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0201715848
http://www.scaleabilities.co.uk/book/scalingOracle8i.pdf

On 7/21/06, A Joshi <ajoshi977_at_yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I am sure this is a repeat post : can some send me list of recommended
> books for 9i/10G for pl/sql, performance, dba. Also how can I search the
> archives for this list. Thanks for help.

Jared Still