RE: cert from 1995

From: Loughmiller, Greg <greg.loughmiller_at_cingular.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 10:38:29 -0400

yep - hang on to the "certificates" - sell them on ebay as an antique/artifact :-)

I know that in our case, the employer placed a significant emphasis on that, and set some rather high standards for our dba team.. It led to better opportunities in the career path if you proved the "worthy" of the cert and job performance...

And if you failed - well....... you went back to the end of the line and had to start over..

greg
From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Joe Smith Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2006 8:08 AM
To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: cert from 1995

I got this in an e-mail from my boss about a new hire:

Rick was awarded his Oracle Masters Certificate in 1995, ...

Does this make sense? Was there an "Oracle Masters Certificate in 1995"?

thanks.

Don't just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search! http://search.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200636ave/direct/01/

(i) This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail and any associated files from your system. (ii) Views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Corrections Corporation of America. (iii) The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for errors or omissions caused by e-mail transmission or any damage caused by any virus transmitted by or with this e-mail. This email has been scanned for content and viruses by the CipherTrust Email Security System.

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Thu Jul 20 2006 - 09:38:29 CDT