RE: Critical Patch Updates and Security Alerts - July 2006

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_qg.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 09:56:11 -0500

I guess I just needed to take a day off. It works fine today, sans password.

Probably just a measure put there for customers who request the patch ahead of the release, I'm guessing...

Thanks!
Rich

From: Jared Still [mailto:jkstill_at_gmail.com] Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2006 5:49 PM
To: Jesse, Rich
Cc: Oracle Discussion List
Subject: Re: Critical Patch Updates and Security Alerts - July 2006

On 7/18/06, Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_qg.com> wrote:

        I guess the patch can't be that critical if I have to file an SR to get

        download it:

I was just able to download that patch, so I wonder what they mean by that?

--

Jared Still

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Thu Jul 20 2006 - 09:56:11 CDT