RE: Comparing multiple Oracle schemas

From: Luca Canali <Luca.Canali_at_cern.ch>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 10:06:51 +0200

You may want to check out Catherine Devlin's 'oraDifference' http://catherinedevlin.blogspot.com/2006/07/sqlwrap-and-oradifference-pa ckaged.html

Cheers,
L.

-----Original Message-----

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Nirmalya Das Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2006 12:35 AM
To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: Comparing multiple Oracle schemas

Hi,

We are in need to buy or find scripts which compares multiple schemas in depth.
I am pretty sure it is already out there. I would prefer scripts so that it can be automated. Please do suggest some good tool (cheap) as well.

TIA

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Thu Jul 20 2006 - 03:06:51 CDT