Re: analyzing astro-pictures?

From: Bjørn Dörr Jensen <B.D.Jensen_at_gmx.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 19:11:47 +0200

Hi!
Thanks about comments about integrated features, but what I look for are (spare-time) PROJECTS (for example open-source-projects)
Greetings
Bjoern Doerr Jensen

Oracle Text (formarly known as Intermedia formarly known as CTX), has image manipulating as well as tag searching capabilities.

Raj

On 7/17/06, Bjørn Dörr Jensen <B.D.Jensen_at_gmx.net> wrote:
> Hello!
> I hope this "all-knowing"-group can help (-:
> I want to spend some time about one of my favourite interests: astronomi
> and use my knowledge about Oracle.
>
> Do any of you know some projects where pictures stored in (Oracle DB ;-)
> are
> analyzed
> using PL/SQL or wrapped Java Stored Procedures?
> Or something about developing astro-SQL?
> Or other similar?
>
> Please send links or other info - thank you!
>
> Best Regards
> Bjørn Dörr Jensen
> M.Sc. physics & OCP

Got RAC?