RE: Logical Standby Questions

From: Laimutis Nedzinskas <Laimutis.Nedzinskas_at_landsbanki.is>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 17:10:43 -0000

We had a logical production db at 10R1. After a few months we reverted back to physical standby exactly because of failing DML w/o appearent reason. It was typical that DML would fail for a highly update intensive though really small(1000's of records) table. Yet another source of failures could have been attributed to pl/sql invalidation on the primary site.

Brgds, Laimis N.