Re: What options are available for connection pooling?

From: <ryan_gaffuri_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 14:56:01 +0000

most application and even the cheap/free webservers manage connection pooling with a few parameters. I am sure .net has a tool to handle this that is probably included in your license.

There is no reason whatsoever to write your own connection pooling software. You can just extend an existing product.