Log Buffer: A carnival of the vanities for the DBA world

From: Paul Vallee <paulvallee_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 14:08:13 -0400

Hello everyone,

I would like to inform y'all that we have launched a carnival of the vanities for the DBA world. We are hosting the first one but we would love to call for volunteers to:

  1. submit articles for next week's, which we will probably host as well, and
  2. volunteer to host a future one on your own blog!

About page. Here you can learn what the heck a carnival of the vanities is and how to participate in this one:
http://www.pythian.com/blogs/about-log-buffer/

Log Buffer #1, edited by our very own Dave Edwards: http://www.pythian.com/blogs/224/log-buffer-1-a-carnival-of-the-vanities-for-dbas

Thanks and cheers,
Paul