RE: SQL run against the database

From: Bernard Polarski <bpolarsk_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 23:35:38 -0700 (PDT)

 On 9i and 10g, You can use smenu for that : install it and launch a sampler : spl -start    It will sample v$session every second but in order to let me analyse the query offline or days after, It start to dump all sql v$sql figures and text from v$sql_newline into ascii files. Then every 60s (or what ever interval) new hash_value that are not yet dumped are appended to the dump file.

  you will find more help at http://www.smenu.org/smenu_owi.htm   Be carefull for it can generates quite big files, depending on the activity of the DB.

 If it helps you, all the best,

 B. Polarski
 http://www.smenu.org