SQL run against the database

From: Sunil Kanderi <sunil.kanderi_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 16:56:15 -0500

Dear Oracle Gurus:

Is there a way to get at all the SQL statements that have ever been run against the database in the last couple of days? I am only interested in 'select' statements. I looked at the SGA(v$sql) and a lot of what I am interested in has already been flushed out. Are there any Oracle forensics experts that can sleuth out this information? I know this is a long shot, but any help is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Sunil.