RE: Oracle Supported RAC Configuration

From: Kevin Closson <kevinc_at_polyserve.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 12:24:30 -0700

 >>>last 6 weeks. It happened on a Sunday afternoon when nobody

>>>was on the system. So, no toasted system.
>>>And, still no SR update.

...thats because it is unbreakable...too bad you don't have a third party involved...at least on of your vendors would give two shakes about your problem and feel like they owe you an answer.

Single vender... now there's something I don't get. Wasn't the Unix SMP craze a way to break the grips of the single vendor (IBM and the BUNCH)? Will "we" ever learn ?