Re: Oracle Supported RAC Configuration

From: Mogens Nørrgaard <mln_at_miracleas.dk>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 01:29:55 +0200

Is it possibly the case that the word 'Unbreakable' refers to the attempted act of breaking through the glass ceiling of Oracle Support when you're stuck in the middle of the night with a TAR?

When you really want some splendor
Why not go for just one vendor?
The resulting one-vendor, one-stop stack Will not, I'm sorry, cut you any slack
Instead, you might just have to buy
Yet another Miracle guy

M2M