RE: Oracle Supported RAC Configuration

From: <oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 15:20:20 -0400

I found a *cm.log under c:windows/system32/log/cluster but doesn't contain any errors. We aren't experiencing any unusual loads and this has only been happening for about the last 6 weeks. It happened on a Sunday afternoon when nobody was on the system. So, no toasted system. And, still no SR update.