Re: Miserable Disks

From: Steve Perry <sperry_at_sprynet.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 07:37:26 -0500

this is from memory because I'm not a SAN admin anymore, but the first 4 drives of enclosure 0 grab space for the OS (CX600 - Win NT, CX700 - Win 2000 or XP ) for each SP and space to destage memory if there's a hardware (i.e. bad disk) or power failure. It works. Our ups failed twice and it destaged the memory and powered down just fine.

steve