RE: get rollback info for process

From: A Joshi <ajoshi977_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 11:02:43 -0700 (PDT)

If you are setting the rollback segment explicitly. And you are not using UNDO mananagement (menaing use the good old rollback semgents) and you are not getting any errors then

  it is using the rollback segment you are setting explicitly.

  you already have input like below sql and that it will work when the transaction is still running and not after it finishes.

"Goulet, Dick" <DGoulet_at_vicr.com> wrote:   Don't remember exactly where I found this(possibly MetaLink), but it sure works.

SELECT r.name, b.extents, l.sid,p.spid,s.username, s.machine, s.program
FROM v$lock l, dba_segments b, v$process p, v$rollname r, v$session s
WHERE b.segment_name = r.name
and l.sid = p.pid(+)
AND s.sid=l.sid
AND TRUNC (l.id1(+)/65536) = r.usn