Re: Who is behind quickdba.blogspot.com?

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 11:48:04 -0400

On 05/29/2006 11:08:36 AM, Jonathan Gennick wrote:
> Does anyone know who is behind quickdba.blogspot.com? I am
> rather dismayed to find one of my own articles running as a
> blog entry there, and with no attribution. I would like to
> sort out why that is happening.

I don't know who is that, but the guy is spamming [comp.databases.oracle.server] as well. I normally do not read no-name blogs. For a blog to make sense, it helps to know whose opinion it is: Tom Kyte's, Tim Hall's, Niall Litchfield's, or Howard Rogers. Those blogs I read regularly. Having a blog and not letting people know who are you, doesn't make much sense.

--
Mladen Gogala
http://www.mgogala.com