Re: Oracle on Windows Vs. Linux

From: Alex Gorbachev <gorbyx_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 22:33:11 +0200

It's not the first time I hear that low-end non-RAC Windows systems outperform Linux counterparts. Perhaps, general lack of proper tuning for Linux? Usually Windows people do not tweak Linux much and standard configuration might require that to get better performance.

--
Best regards,
Alex Gorbachev

http://oracloid.blogspot.com