Re: Postgres book recommendations?

From: Ray Stell <stellr_at_cns.vt.edu>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 09:49:25 -0400

--

pg 93 in the Oak Table book is really cool read (when was it written?).
During the Oracle Corp pep talk at IOUG I noticed that the db was hardly

The db is become plumbing, so we may need to put in PVC where cast iron
has rusted out.  OK, not quite there yet, I'm porting to 10g and looking
at MySql.