RE: Refresh materialized view by other user then owner

From: varciasz <varciasz_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 17:13:43 +0200

Hello,

Thanks, this example after few correction works OK. I really don't know what's wrong with schema SYS .

Below full, working script.
All changes:
You forget to put Table and MView to created Tablespace, It was also needed to give

        quota unlimited on SYSTEM;
to user_a. I don't know why and what for this is needed but without it Oracle shows that I don't have privileges on tablespace SYSTEM

Connect system/***@My_DB AS SYSDBA

grant create session, alter any materialized view to user_b;

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR HELP Best Regards

varciasz