a dumb question about download software from otn.oracle.com

From: Li Li <litanli_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 14:44:51 -0500

Hi, All,

I wonder how you all do when you need oracle software, do you order CD media from oracle or do you just go to otn.oracle.com to download it? I always just go and download it when I need it (we do have all the license), my senior DBA wanted me to check it out if this is fine ;)

Thanks,
-Li

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Tue Apr 18 2006 - 14:44:51 CDT