Re: Grant command questions

From: Dennis Williams <oracledba.williams_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 15:38:38 -0600

Harvinder,

Take a look at GRANT SELECT ANY.
Unfortunately that doesn't restrict them to just USER2. Why not grant access when the table is created? You don't need access before the table is created.
You could create a stored procedure that User2 could call for all access. That s.p. would be owned by user1 and therefore would have access to any tables User1 owned.

Dennis Williams