10gR2 Change Data Capture

From: John D Parker <orclwzrd_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 19:05:03 -0800 (PST)

Anyone actually using this? Successfully?

We have configured CDC between RAC and a single node staging database. Using async autolog mode. The archive logs are getting shipped, but not applied. This looks suspiciously like standby with log apply services. The only problem is that the logs don't appear to be being applied to the target/staging database. If you've run across this, I'd love to hear. If you've fixed it even better.

John

Do You Yahoo!?