PQ & RESUMABLE logon trigger

From: Stephen Barr <ascaroth969_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 11:42:58 +0000 (GMT)

We get the following error when using parallel query across schemas and a logon trigger that alters the session to enable resumable.

Any ideas why we would be getting this error?

The user running the PQ has resumable granted, but the schema we're reading the data from does not....surely that shouldn't matter?

ORA-12801: error signaled in parallel query server P025
ORA-02097: parameter cannot be modified because specified value is invalid
ORA-01031: insufficient privileges