Thoughts in /* standardized SQL remarks */

From: Ethan Post <post.ethan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 14:45:02 -0600

Reading through some very long and complicated SQL trace files today, I find I frequently have to go grep the code to try to find out where the SQL originated from. Do you think a comment in the SQL should be standardized for our development staff?

SELECT /* module, about, date modified */

what are your thoughts?