mysql to oracle

From: Simone Saravalli <s.saravalli_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 08:40:56 +0100

Hi,

   I have a mysql db and I made a dump with mysqldump in a text file (ex. mysql_dump.sql).
I know that there's the way to use an existing text file to create a db with oracle using this sintax:

sql> @file_name.sql

The problem is that the sql file was created by mysqldump and its syntax is very different if compared with a sql file create, for example, with the expdp and impdp utilities provided by oracle. So, i'm looking for a tool capable to make a conversion of the sql file created with mysqldump in order to have a file that I can use to recreate the db under oracle.
If possible I need an open source tool 'cause my db server runs linux (FC4).

Regards, Simone Saravalli