RE: Help Huge Database Restore using exp/imp !!!! Help Please !!!

From: Allen, Brandon <Brandon.Allen_at_OneNeck.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 21:57:12 -0700

I'm also curious about the questions Mark raised, but if the assumption is that exp/imp is your only option, then I think your plan looks good. I would just add that you might want to set commit=y on your import to avoid running out of rollback space and also set buffer=10485760 to speed things up a bit. Don't forget to set your indexes back to noparallel after you're done rebuilding them. Also, I'm not sure what you mean about the stored procedures, packages and views - why/how would you do them separately? Wouldn't they just get imported along with the tables and data in the first import?